Forex Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Forum

Forex Forum, Discussion all about Forex, Forex Trading, Forex Software, Forex Indicator, Forex News and Forex Brokers

Can someone recommend me a good and reliable broker?

francmorio

Can someone recommend me a good and reliable broker? Empty Can someone recommend me a good and reliable broker?

Post  francmorio Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:08 am

Hello guys,

Im a new user but i have been reading on baby pips since i decided to start trading forex 2-4 weeks ago.

So i made a demo account and i managed to make 15% profit, so i decided to finally go live 🙂

And i would like to get your advice for a good and reliable broker

1.-Minimum deposit is not an issue since i plan to start with $1000 USD

2.-I do not live in the US so i have no problems with that

3.-It must be on the MT4 platform

4.-It's preferable if it accepts PayPal/Skrill/Bitcoin (tough not needed)

5.-It would be awesome if it had a good website design

Also do you know if any broker works without giving ID?

I know it's due to regulations but i don't really feel comfortable giving my ID to some broker, but if it's need and it's a really good broker, i will do it

I have heard good things about freshforex, OANDA and Fxopen but i'm not so sure about them confused (Also FXopen website seems too cluttered)

I also found Instaforex which accept a lot of withdrawal and deposit methods including bitcoin which is a big plus to me but they have a complete negative review

Also, could someone explain what an ECN account is and it's benefits?

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:58 pm